From September 2023 school meals will increase to £2.55 per day.
We serve a 2 course meal each day at a cost of £2.55 or £12.75 a week. Dinner money can be paid via your ParentPay account. Please note we need two weeks notice if your child wishes to change dinner arrangements.
Each term we have a special theme day, for example, Italian Day.
If you think you may be eligible for free school meals, more information can be found on the Kirklees Council Website or telephone 01484 221928.
Please see our selection of delicious meals the academy can provide.
Please see the new September 2022 menus below. our-lady-of-lourdes-catholic-primary-school.pdf
Free School Meals and Milk
If you receive any of the following then your child is eligible for free school dinners and milk whilst they are at our
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by
earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,190
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 - Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
Simply click here then fill in the form
The school will usually be contacted within two weeks to tell us the date the entitlement to free school meals will start
Applications can be made at anytime throughout the year